- Offset printing should have colour different. Due to different model of printing machine, materials, ink, time, weather, humidity, there will be 5%-15% colour
different in printing the image on the material by using same image file.
- All printing colour should follow our colour standard, customers cannot reprint or refund due to the colour different between the product and screenshot in
computer, products or drafts from other companies.
- Customers are required to check carefully for the quantity and quality of goods received, return will not be accepted after customers’ acceptance of goods.
- In case of reprint is necessary, only same products can be returned in any circumstances, no refund nor change of products, design nor specifications would be accepted.
- “Bakti Tulin” withholds the right to destroy any finished goods which are not picked up within 60 days after completion of printing; “Bakti Tulin” would not be responsible for any loss that caused; In such circumstances, any deposit nor pre-payment will be refunded, and “Bakti Tulin” withholds the rights to chase back the remaining amount or value of the goods.
- “Bakti Tulin” is not responsible for any customer submitted file that does not match with customer confirmed requirements, which may include the file
inconsistency with size / bleeding deficit / colour / cutting size / image resolution inadequate / lacking of fonts, and etc., and eventually lead to finished customer’s requirements with errors.
- “Bakti Tulin” would only keep the electronic files of customers not more than 3 months.
- Customers guarantee that the printing content does not include any printed matter without authorization of the copyright holder text, images, designs,
trademarks, currency and bank note or any of the copyrighted work; customers to ensure prints will not infringe any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy and will not libel or defame any third party, and has obtained all necessary authorizations or permissions for third-party material into works of customers; customers guarantee that they have obtained all necessary permissions, rights and authorization of orders, and to authorize the printing of customers work; “Bakti Tulin” will request customers to submit or produce relevant authority authorization for verification if necessary.
- If customers provided any printed contents which may involve defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and bank note or breach of our laws, and other printed matter, “Bakti Tulin” reserves the rights to refuse in printing. With the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, “Bakti Tulin” also will not be responsible or liable for the contents user nor any third party.
- Customers undertakes that if any person, group or institution for (i) breach of the terms of service;, or (ii) any customers products in printed text, photos, images, graphics, or other materials covering or may be involved defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and bank note or violate our laws, the situation, and to make any form of litigation, claims, notification or take any action that will indemnify “Bakti Tulin” and its directors, officers and employees for any losses suffered, including but not limited to the relevant claims, losses, costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- “Bakti Tulin” withholds the rights to make final decision on producing or printing of any files or materials from customers.
2. Artwork Requirements
- Colour standard of all printed materials should refer to our standard in colour management; please do not refer to the standard on any monitor, screen or
printed manuscript. Artwork must be in CMYK mode. All RGBs would be converted into CMYK for printing, should there be any variance induced, colour standard of all printed materials should also refer to our standard in colour management as well. “Bakti Tulin” will not be responsible for any colour shift dispute due to colour conversion.
- All text must be created in outline shape.
- Artwork should be created in actual size in 1:1 scale, and artwork’s resolution should be set to 300 dpi. “Bakti Tulin” will not be responsible for making any
changes in the artworks.
- Single sided / Double sided Printing: 1cm bleeding area is required.
Support software and file formats:
1. Software:Adobe Illustrator / Adobe Photoshop
2. Support format:pdf / eps / ai
3. SELF PICKUP/DELIVERY
- “Bakti Tulin” shall notify the customer when the goods are ready for collection.
- Pickup – The customer must collect the goods from “Bakti Tulin”’s premises upon being notified by “Bakti Tulin” that the goods are ready for collection.
- Delivery – Courier company “Skynet” is an authorised company for good delivery. Delivery charges is depends on distance and weight of products.
4. Refund Policy
- Should customers wish to return any flawed product, all requests must be made within three working days, and all returned goods must be in good conditions & description like quantity / packaging / accessories must be consistent with the invoice. Otherwise, no refund shall be made nor there will be any written off.
- Customers are required to arrange all returns delivery.
- For any order claim, we will only reprint the order or refund the relevant amount. We are not liable for any other losses caused by using our services.
- Refund will be returned to user’s bank account or paid by cheque.
5. “Bakti Tulin” reserves the right to amend these and relevant Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
6. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of “Bakti Tulin” and the respective merchants.
7. SALES & SERVICE TAX (SST)
Bakti Tulin Sdn Bhd is registered SST under Act of Sales Tax 2018.
SST REGISTRATION NUMBER: W10-1808-21000063